Re: Loosely Coupled Identification and Authentication Demo

On 6/29/14 6:35 PM, Peter Williams wrote:
> can we add an “community of interest” IDP to the list?
>
> at https://login.windows.net/rapmlsqa.com there is another OAUTH IDP,
> openid connect enabled.

OpenID Connect, Active Directory, Keberos, and SAML will soon be added.
LDAP (via ldap: scheme URIs in cert. san)  is already there, but not
obvious just yet, all you do is upload the x.509 cert to your LDAP
server account and WebID-TLS works via our implementation of the protocol.

> See
> http://leastprivilege.com/2014/06/12/using-discovery-and-katana-middleware-to-write-an-openid-connect-web-client/
> -
> <http://leastprivilege.com/2014/06/12/using-discovery-and-katana-middleware-to-write-an-openid-connect-web-client/%20->
> a discovery method for the various oauth URIs, should one input
> andy@rapmlsqa.com <mailto:andy@rapmlsqa.com> in a identifier box
> intended for the million IDPs of office 365 world. Various signed
> JSON-P tokens back, suitable for  user profiling, or getting API
> tokens in the name of the original user, etc.

You can add OAuth servers to the back-end configuration re. VAL
(Virtualized Authenication Layer), the "more" button exposed list isn't
fixed, that's just all I have configured.

Kingsley