Re: Loosely Coupled Identification and Authentication Demo

From: Peter Williams <home_pw@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 22:35:30 +0000
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>, "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
can we add an “community of interest” IDP to the list?

at https://login.windows.net/rapmlsqa.com there is another OAUTH IDP, openid connect enabled.

See http://leastprivilege.com/2014/06/12/using-discovery-and-katana-middleware-to-write-an-openid-connect-web-client/ - a discovery method for the various oauth URIs, should one input andy@rapmlsqa.com in a identifier box intended for the million IDPs of office 365 world. Various signed JSON-P tokens back, suitable for  user profiling, or getting API tokens in the name of the original user, etc.

ill guess there is a parallel google initiative, all coordinated by the US NSTIC and its nefarious aims for “cooperative vendors”. Im supportive, providing the US stuff boots assurance in peer-peer identity, which then takes “systemic OECD-wide security policies” into account.