Hosting your WebID with WordPress

From: Angelo Veltens <angelo.veltens@online.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 17:59:03 +0200
To: Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>, public-webid@w3.org
Hi folks,

I am glad to announce version 0.3 of my WordPress plugin wp-linked-data

The new version allows you to host a WebID profile within your WordPress
blog. If you already have one, you may although link that one with your
blog account.

You may add a public key in your profile section, so that your
WordPress-hosted WebID can be used to authenticated on the web. It is
also possible to add custom RDF triples.

I hope you find this useful!

The plugin can be found in the plugin repository, and here:
http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-linked-data/

Best regards,
Angelo