Re: Request for Review of WebID specs before publishing

Disabling a WebID Certificate

missing comma "In the second case having the device"  --> " In the
second case, having the device"

Access Control Check

spelling "type is access controled" --> "type is access controlled"
comma/missing word "If the request is authorized to anyone then
server..." --> "If the request is authorized to anyone, then the server..."

Verifying the WebIDs

I would hyperlink "man in the middle attacks" to a URL that would
explain and define it better in detail.

"Once that is proven then the trust one..."  awkward/unclear. Once what
is proven exactly?  I read it a couple of times and I am still not sure
what it is referring to.

Verifying the WebID Claim

comma "In other words one has to check..." --> "In other words, one has
to check..."

Verifying the WebID Claim with SPARQL

Really long thick sentence: "In order to allow the class of queries
defined by the template above to return true when asked of graphs where
the hexBinary or the exponent contains whitespace characters in initial
and final position, the query engine/must/support the D-entailment
regime for|xsd:hexBinary|and|xsd:integer|as specified inSPARQL 1.1
Entailment Regimes <http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-entailment/#DEntRegime>."

add some commas at least:

"In order to allow the class of queries, defined by the template above,
to return true when asked of graphs, where the hexBinary or the exponent
contains whitespace characters in initial and final position, the query
engine/must/support the D-entailment regime
for|xsd:hexBinary|and|xsd:integer|as specified inSPARQL 1.1 Entailment
Regimes <http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-entailment/#DEntRegime>."

or break into two sentences.

Authorization
comma: "Up to this point we are..." --> "Up to this point, we are"
"advanced that with"-->"advanced than with"

         - Erich