Re: Request for Review of WebID specs before publishing

From: Erich Bremer <erich@ebremer.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 12:02:18 -0400
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
CC: "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
If theRequesting Agent
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/identity-respec.html#dfn-requesting_agent>wishes
to have the most up-to-date Profile document for an HTTPS URL, it can
use the HTTP cache control headers to get the latest versions.

should be:

"If theRequesting Agent
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/identity-respec.html#dfn-requesting_agent>wishes
to have the most up-to-date Profile document for an HTTP URL, it can use
the HTTP cache control headers to get the latest versions."

The flip from HTTP to HTTPS is confusing.

     - Erich