Re: Request for Review of WebID specs before publishing

From: Erich Bremer <erich@ebremer.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 10:44:52 -0400
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
CC: "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/identity-respec.html

3) "The WebID HTTP URI" section.

"For example the person Bob is described on his homepage..."

methinks should be:

"For example, the person Bob is described on his homepage. Alice may not
like the look of the homepage, but may want to link to the person Bob.
Therefore, two URIs are needed, one for Bob and one for the homepage or
a RDF document describing Bob.

     - Erich