Re: PayPal exec aims to "obliterate passwords from the face of the planet"

hi,

look here [1] to see where A LOT of european vegetables come from.
these white things around almeria are all glasshouses.

the consequences and vulnerabilities are manifold...

i personally consider centralization out of date..

wkr j

[1] http://goo.gl/maps/w2Bbt

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION