Re: opening issue-74 - Re: (Dis)Proving that 303s have a performance impact.

In which case, I'd propose raising something which results in the following vote (or even straw poll?) in order to settle this:

“Is it likely to be helpful to some readers of the spec to include a short note to explain the purpose of hash URIs in the examples, or is it likely to be otherwise confusing?”

If the answer to that is 'the former', then we can look at tweaking the wording.

M.

--
Mo McRoberts - Technical Lead - The Space
0141 422 6036 (Internal: 01-26036) - PGP key CEBCF03E,

--
Mo McRoberts - Technical Lead - The Space
0141 422 6036 (Internal: 01-26036) - PGP key CEBCF03E,
Zone 1.08, BBC Scotland, Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1DA
Project Office: Room 7083, BBC Television Centre, London W12 7RJ

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
immediately.