Re: Problem with Hash based Linked Data URIs

if the redirect is worth being mentioned in the spec as a performance
issues, i would assume that it should also be mentioned in the spec
that potentially people need to download huge amounts of data if
hash-based uris are used in the wrong way.

please note that i would not put any performance debate into the spec at
all.

wkr j

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION