Re: WebID implementation for Drupal

Hi Michael,

What version were you using before? It should just work, I didn't make any
API change. As usual, it's good practice to have backup of your data, the
modules are still in 'alpha' :) Let me know if you find anything that
doesn't work, you can file bugs at http://drupal.org/project/issues/webid

Steph.

--
Steph.