Re: Meeting Minutes for Friday 1s February

Thanks Stephane.

The meeting minutes for the 1 Febuary are now available

   http://www.w3.org/2013/02/01-webid-minutes.html

I'll look through them tomorrow to see if there are issues that still need
closing or moving, and then send out the agenda for Friday.

We resolved a lot of issues...

Henry