Re: Looking for a JSON WebID service

On 12/22/13 3:56 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> https://web.ods.openlinksw.com/ods/api/user.getFOAFSSLData
> <https://web.ods.openlinksw.com/ods/api/user.getFOAFSSLData>
>
> This was the kind of thing I mean ... only issue is that this does not
> have a valid SSL certificate, so most browsers will throw an error.

"valid SSL certificate" is bit of a misnomer. A browser will presume an
SSL certificate to be suspect if the certificate signers own cert isn't
part of its trust chain. You can rectify that problem by adding the cert
of the signer to the local trust chain.

Anyway, see: https://id.myopenlink.net/ods/api/user.getFOAFSSLData .

This is all part of the OpenLink Data Space (ODS) API which is pretty
much exposed by any Virtuoso instance for which the ODS module has been
installed.

[1] http://web.ods.openlinksw.com .