Re: Releasing RWW.IO

Congratulations on the release!

I just tried it out.

I put in the domain name of timbl, it was free, and then I went to it
"go there"> It aksde me to provide a cert, which I did, using
https://webid.mit.edu/timbl#

Questions:

- Has it now associated that cert with the user?
- Does rww.io generate webids?
- Does it generate profiles?
- If I create anew file, profile.nt, why does it have 62 bytes in it in the directory listing?
- What are the conventions for filenames? Is everything RDF whatever the name?
- The site tends to keep need a re-selection of a cert - do you know why?
- Nice icons -- where are they from or did you make them?

Talking with Joe I feel we need:

- a public well known list of services like this.
- a way of, in any web app, allowing a user to chose one, have an iframe opened up to try it out
- they cancel, cancel
- If  they get an account, returning a pointer to it back to the originakl app, so the app can then play with storage in it.

Joe, did you develop anything along ot hose lines with data.fm ?
(The code on the client side in tabulator is currently around signInOrSignUpBox
in  https://raw.github.com/linkeddata/tabulator/master/js/panes/paneUtils.js )

Tim