Re: WebID Integration Usecases with Semantic Web

From: Dileepa Jayakody <dileepajayakody@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 02:23:43 +0530
To: Mo McRoberts <Mo.McRoberts@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
Thanks Mo for the explanation.
As you have mentioned, WebID's architecture is very similar to the inherent
architecture of the web itself.
WebID has been evolving since 2004/2005, but compared to OpenID, the
adoption of WebID is not very high, if I may say. Please correct me if I'm
wrong. Is this due to constant changes in the WebID spec, or due to lack of
fully-fledged implementations of WebID?
Thoughts are welcome..

Thanks,
Dileepa