Re: privacy definitions -- was: WebID questions

Ashok,

both: the preferences dialog behind the button was validated. There
was also a dashboard on what collection was happening. But there was
no validated UI yet for the exposure of the data collected to the
user. A proof of concept implementation just wrote all data into a
SQL database and provided pre-configured common queries. The Privacy
experts found that exciting, the normal users wouldn't look at it.
So we need more research in there.. It is like data mining the data
you left everywhere to assess your own risk. Not trivial.

Rigo