Re: hash/303, all use cases, requirements, thoughts, notes, approaches, use cases, user stories..

On 21 Nov 2012, at 18:25, Nathan <nathan@webr3.org> wrote:

> Henry Story wrote:
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_Definition/hash
>
> I'm unsure that anything could be captured here which hasn't already been captured by the exhaustive work of Jonathan Rees and others via www-tag and the awwsw tf, see:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris.html

We can define WebIDs to be whatever we want I think. We had Tim Berners Lee argue
strongly in favor of hash urls. So I think it cannot be that this is as clear
as you think.

Please add your point to the wiki hash page.

Henry