XG list has been consolidated into public-webid

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 18:37:54 +0100
To: "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
Hi,

   the public-xg-webid mailing list was consolidated into the public-webid list.
All mailing list members from the old list are now on the new list, and the
issue reports now come to public-webid.

Indeed during our teleconf today we opened 69 a number symbolising union [1]

   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/69

and the mail was sent to this list here.

Henry

[1] http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu69.php
  which states ( after I am sure serious scientific research ) that 69
   Represent the perfection reached by those which liquidated their Karma, as a reward of the tests passed.
   Symbol of the couple, the attachment, where links are created.

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/