Re: Delegated authentication use cases.

Hi Andrei,

I've been looking at the MyProfile use case for delegated auth, and have
one primary question, why is MyProfile doing the requesting and caching,
could the user themselves, via a js application, not fulfil this roll,
levering standard browser caching where needed - I'm unsure why the
man-in-the-middle is needed?

This has no bearing on whether a delegated auth is required or not
generally, just interested to look at whether it's the only solution,
and keen not to push traditional "app on the server" mentality when it
isn't required, especially in a RWW context.

Best,

Nathan