Re: submit a milestone to my Web History Timeline? and "A New Topic for the Internet Web History on Protocols....

Dear All,

Getting an image of the Internet and Web history:

Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) has been in use by the World Wide Web
global information initiative since 1990 (p.7).

"HTTP communication usually takes places over TCP/IP connections." (p.13)

https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2616.txt

The Internet Protocol (IP) itself has evolved over the past decades (p.3).

https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6250.txt

Regard,

Guntur Wiseno Putra

(Note: this topic may be worked on as a new one so I make to addresse: this
re:... and public-webhistory@w3.org)