Re: www-talk archives: 1992-1995?

The same directory (http://1997.webhistory.org/www.lists/) also has www-vrml and some short runs of a couple of other miscellaneous lists.
My Web history colleague Kevin Hughes has preserved these on webhistory.org since late '96 or early '97, and the plan is to keep them up both there and in the collection of the Internet History Program at the Computer History Museum. Clearly W3C should have a copy too.
Best, Marc

Marc Weber  |   marc@webhistory.org  |   +1 415 282 6868
Internet History Program Founding Curator, Computer History Museum
1401 N Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View CA 94043 computerhistory.org/nethistory
Co-founder, Web History Center and Project, webhistory.org