Fwd: www-talk archives: 1992-1995?

Good question! We have a gap in the archives at w3c....

Dan
 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ed Summers" <ehs@pobox.com>
Date: 20 Nov 2012 06:41
Subject: www-talk archives: 1992-1995?
To: <www-talk@w3.org>

I imagine this has come up before, but does anyone know if the
www-talk discussion list archives between 1992 and 1995 are available?
[1] I am specifically looking for a record of the conversation around
the initial standardization of the URL, which became RFC 1738 in
December 1994. I did look over on the IETF URI discussion list, but
that seems to start in December 1994.

Any help or guidance you may be able to offer would be greatly appreciated!
//Ed

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-talk/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/