Fwd: Conferences (was Re: First WWW flyer)

There seems to be a lot of interesting reports from Hypertext'91 but as of
yet I have not found any that are freely available. Tempted to add the
digital library to my ACM subscription, but unfortunately I would still not
be able to share it.

--

Shane Hudson (Website Developer -
www.ShaneHudson.net<http://www.shanehudson.net/>