Re: TPAC 2023 planning - IMPORTANT

I won’t be able to travel there but would like to attend remotely!

Jason

Jason Pamental
designer, strategist, tinkerer & typographer

jason@rwt.io
m: 401.743.4406
http://rwt.io

Helping teams and brands speak more powerfully through better, faster typography on the web.

Author of ‘Responsive Typography: Using Type Well on the Web’, available from O’Reilly: http://bit.ly/rwtbook

Want tips and news about web typography in your inbox? Sign up for my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ghd9b9