Re: TPAC WG participants' dinner?

Perhaps another option would be the Monday evening, presuming people are
arriving that day?

JH

--

John Hudson
Tiro Typeworks Ltdwww.tiro.com

Tiro Typeworks is physically located on islands
in the Salish Sea, on the traditional territory
of the Snuneymuxw and Penelakut First Nations.

EMAIL HOUR
In the interests of productivity, I am only dealing
with email towards the end of the day, typically
between 4PM and 5PM. If you need to contact me more
urgently, please use other means.