Pull request for candidate changes

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 16:20:49 +0300
To: Webfonts WG <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
There is a pull request for the two candidate changes (the overlap
flags, and the existing typo erratum).

https://github.com/w3c/woff/pull/8

It works correctly in my local checkout, for each change one can either
view a diff, or the current version, or the new (future) version.

I wasn't sure what type to but for the flags field, picked Uint8. I
assume that unused glyphs will have the flag padded with zeroes, if a
font has 5 glyphs then the unused 3 bits will be zeroes?

Comments welcome.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus