Re: WebFonts F2F details and proposed agenda - Tuesday, Sep. 3, 2019

Hi all - I just got a last minute update from Tamye that we can’t get into the conference venue until 10, but we can stay until 6. Sorry for the late notice! (But since my flight was delayed 2+hrs I’m looking forward to sleeping a little more)

Jason

Jason Pamental
401.743.4406

jason@rwt.io