Re: Proposed agenda for WebFonts WG telcon on Monday, Aug. 19

Hi all,

A short update on our F2F: I’ve been told by Tamye Riggs at ATypI that we’ll have a room at the conference venue on the 3rd. Not sure of the room number yet, but we should have it available to us the full day from 9-5 (everyone has to be out of the venue by 5pm apparently)

Jason

Jason Pamental
designer, strategist, tinkerer & typographer

jason@rwt.io
m: 401.743.4406
http://rwt.io

Helping teams and brands speak more powerfully through better, faster typography on the web.

Author of ‘Responsive Typography: Using Type Well on the Web’, available from O’Reilly: http://bit.ly/rwtbook <http://bit.ly/rwtbook>

Want tips and news about web typography in your inbox? Sign up for my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ghd9b9 <http://eepurl.com/ghd9b9>