Re: WebEx calls are cancelled until further notice

For [1] open sourced a utility that prints some info about the file
structure (basically the header) in [2]. Based on the comment "I believe I
just need to open source a utility that dumps woff2 header info so we can
validate the expected things are written" [3] I believe that fulfills [1]
[4].

[1] https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/track/actions/199
[2] https://github.com/google/woff2/commit/a3c61ec
[3]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webfonts-wg/2017Feb/0006.html
[4] I wanted to have a lot more [refs] than Vlad