Re: Telcon today!

On 2017-03-22 15:35, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:

> Ok, guys – considering the four regrets I’ve got in response to my
> telcon announcement, let’s postpone it for one more week until Wed.,
> March 29. This will be our last chance to talk in March (duh! :), and
> then I am out traveling for almost the whole month of April.
>
> Some observations on the test results that exhibit abnormal uniform
> failures:
>
> Test Case: tabledata-glyf-bbox-003
> <http://test.csswg.org/suites/woff2_dev/nightly-unstable/html/tabledata-glyf-bbox-003.htm>
> – failures are reported on all UA platforms but this is strictly an
> encoder / AT test, where the test condition is only dependent on the
> input font data. I think running this test on UA platforms is by
> itself an error.

Yes, you are right. The tested assertion is
https://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF2/spec/#conform-mustRejectNonEmptyBBox
which is clearly marked as an AT assertion:

*AT *an encoder MUST check that the glyph bounding box values are all
zeros and, if this condition is not met, MUST reject an input font as
invalid.

I have deleted all results for that test. I have also marked the test
(and the reference for it) as Rejected. I think this removes the test
from the test suite once it automatically rebuilds which, I believe,
happens once a day.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus