Telcon today!

Hello WG,

As we *agreed* last week (yes, silence is approval ;-), let's jump on WebEx today at our regularly scheduled time to review the CTS results (http://test.csswg.org/harness/results/woff2_dev/grouped/) and discuss how we can "re-color" some of those red(ish) boxes into shades of green.

I would like us to get to the point where we can truly call the WOFF2 _done_, and then we can relax and enjoy spending our time on other projects (which is what we've been doing prematurely for quite a while :). So, to shake things up a bit - let's talk today!

I will be traveling pretty much for the whole months of April, so today's call would be an opportunity that may not present itself for another months or so (I am not sure what my travel/meeting schedule will be and if I would be able to join the call while on the road) - hope to hear many of you today at (note the EU time difference):

US West Coast - 13:00
US East Coast - 16:00
Central Europe - 21:00 (the time is different for you guys this week!)

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts
(We will be using IRC for scribing)

Meeting Number: 646 418 341

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m3a011f4d822a731da6f2fd6928e0d8be
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m968a111229b872b556849b09eb5b98c3

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000

Access code:646 418 341
Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,646418341#

For assistance
1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

Thanks,
Vlad