Re: Telcon reminder and agenda for today (July 26)

Unfortunately since returning from baby bonding there have been a bunch of
internal stuff to deal with so I haven't gotten to my two AIs :( I am
cautiously optimistic I should be able to look into them for next week. Ofc
at this point I fear I'm not to be trusted on such things :D