From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 2:52 PM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: No telcon tomorrow (but ...)

Folks,

I have cancelled our call tomorrow, but … this is supposedly the last week of Rod’s extended vacation – if everything goes well (and I have no doubts it will), he is back on duty next week and we will a chance to get together and discuss a couple of remaining bugs to fix and issues to address.

So, let’s consider next week’s Wednesday, July 19th as our “mid-summer-get-back-together-again” WG telcon date, where we will discuss the remaining stuff – CTS, reference implementation, tree-house living arrangements, etc.

Cheers,
Vlad