From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 4:37 PM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: WebEx calls are cancelled until further notice

Folks,

MIT (as the W3C host) has experienced a large amount of misuse of their WebEx facilities due to information being open to public, and have cancelled all outstanding meetings. The new meetings are supposed to be setup with the information shared privately via members-only lists, but I am not sure the WebFonts WG has a members-only list, this is something we need to work out in the near future.

For now, the call tomorrow is cancelled, but let’s keep the communication going on the WG email list – we are so close to having everything resolved that WebEx may not even be needed if we can get the remaining issues sorted out. (In Rod we trust!)

Stay tuned for further updates.