From: Coralie Mercier [mailto:coralie@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 8:13 AM
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: Two weeks for groups to sign-up to meet at TPAC 2016

Dear Chairs,

You have a little more than two weeks left to sign up for your group(s) to meet at TPAC 2016 [1]:
   https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34786/ChairsTPAC2016/

*** NOTE: If you chair more than one group, you will need to appoint
alternate(s) to complete the questionnaire for the other group(s) to avoid overwriting your replies for the first group. ***

Schedule for the week:

     Group Meetings: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 08:30 - 18:00
     Plenary Day: Wednesday 08:30 - 18:00
     AC Sessions: Tuesday and Thursday 15:00 - 18:00

There will be an early-bird registration fee of EUR 90 per day to defray a portion of the meeting costs.

If you have any questions, please contact <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>.

Thank you!

For the W3C TPAC 2016 Meeting Team;
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/09/TPAC/

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  http://www.w3.org mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/