Re: Anything to discuss during our telcon tomorrow?

Not unambiguously though, as Jonathan noted. Each font in a collection can
have the same names or they could share 'name' completely. Clearly we want
myfont.ttc#index#postscriptname and ... can we collect collections?

It's a pity because #postscriptname-of-instance does seem nicer than having
to list axis positions. However, #postscriptname that doesn't actually
match all the things you can give postscript names seems a tad sketchy.
#postscriptname[index within things having that name]!