Re: Anything to discuss during our telcon tomorrow?

On 2016-12-14 15:23, Roderick Sheeter wrote:
> Cool. Hey, would #postscriptname work for any postscript name? In
> particular, for accessing a named instance in a variation font?
Huh, interesting. I hadn't thought about that one!

I think the plan is to access anywhere along an axis by putting the axis
values on the @font-face descriptors. So named instances are not privileged.

Would non-variation-aware processors be able to get at named instances?
(for TrueType glyhs - clearly they would not be able to for CFF2)?