From: Khaled Hosny [mailto:khaledhosny@eglug.org]
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2015 11:39 AM
To: WebFonts WG
Subject: Re: Decoder tests

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 10:38:51PM +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> I’m starting to work on Decoder tests, but it is a bit unclear to me
> how they are supposed to be handled? Should they be handled like AT
> tests, i.e. just providing the WOFF files that should be run through
> the decoder? And may be also the input SFNT files for round trip tests?

The tests are almost done, but I have another question.

In the mustProduceOFF test [1], should a copy of the file format files in the decoder tests, or just added a test case that is simply the note in the test plan?

Regards,
Khaled

1. https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/wiki/TestPlan20-Decoder#mustProduceOFF