RE: Agenda for conf. call Wed. April 9

Okay, we'll have a call today, talk to you soon!

From: David Kuettel [mailto:kuettel@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 3:32 PM
To: Levantovsky, Vladimir
Cc: Jonathan Kew; w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: Re: Agenda for conf. call Wed. April 9

Meeting today, to continue whittling away at the open issues specification would be fantastic!

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com<mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>> wrote:
Hello WG,

A quick straw poll - should we postpone the call until next week (April 16)? In order to make progress and finalize the feature set and editorial spec review I'd really like to have both Chris and Jonathan present, and they are both unavailable for today's telcon.
Please respond, we have half an hour left before the scheduled call time.

Thank you,
Vlad