RE: Portland F2F attendance (was: Today's telcon WG meeting)

Thank you Christopher for your efforts helping the WG with the logistics of the F2F meeting. And big thanks to TypeCon organizing committee for hosting the meeting and graciously offering the facilities for us to use, very much appreciated!

All, so far we have following WG members who provided the info for attendance of the F2F:

Confirmed participants:
John Hudson
David Kuettel
Vladimir Levantovsky
Christopher Slye
Adam Twardoch

Tentative:
Jonathan Kew
Raph Levien
Chris Lilley

Please respond to this email thread with any changes in your participation status.

Thank you,
Vladimir