RE: Spec edits: div/span and @dir/@class

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you very much for making the changes. The text looks good, however I wonder if the location of portion of the spec that is related to description of the text element should be changed. In the current version, you have the description of the 'div' and 'span' elements (starting with "Where text elements are used ...") in between the 'licensee' and 'extension' elements, which IMO disrupts the reading of the spec. I wonder if moving this portion to the beginning of the chapter 7 (right before the 'metadata' element and after the paragraphs where we discuss the use of localizable 'text' elements elsewhere in the spec) would improve the flow of the spec content.

Comments?

Thank you,
Vlad