RE: WOFF metadata - spec prose vs. RNG

On Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:52 AM Jonathan Kew wrote:

> On 25 May 2011, at 21:46, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:
> >
> > -          description element: 'text' element is optional / required
> in RNG (?);
>
> Actually, 'text' is required in the 'description' element according to
> the written spec, because all elements that use 'text' to provide
> localization, "at least one text child element MUST be present" (see
> the discussion of the localizable elements, before the element-by-
> element list).

I gave it one more look, I guess what confuses me is that the "text" element is treated differently in different parts of RNG (although the spec prose says the same thing for all cases). RNG has it sometimes as "oneOrMore", "zeroOrMore" or as plain required element with no qualifier at all. Should it all be the same "oneOrMore" in all cases?

Thank you,