Re: Conference call reminder and agenda - Sep. 29th

On Monday, September 27, 2010, 9:39:59 PM, Vladimir wrote:

LV> Dear WebFonts WG,
LV>
LV> We will have our next conference call this Wednesday on Sep. 29th at
LV>
LV> US West Coast - 13:00
LV> US East Coast - 16:00
LV> Central Europe - 22:00
LV> Japan - 05:00 (+1 day)

I'm just back today from two weeks vacation.

I will be on todays call, but I find that my phone has died meantime so I will be using a regular phone (not handsfree). I would prefer not to take minutes this week, therefore.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG