RE: Transition Request for FPWD of WOFF File Format 1.0

The fact that we've done it before doesn't mean it's the best thing to do
;-)

It can be a pain to have to remember which URIs or which parts of a URI have
to be uppercased on the occasions when you have to write the URI directly.
I'd prefer to go forward with lower-case only where possible.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)