RE: Phone Conferences

On Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:39 PM

John Hudson wrote:

JH> I am available for a conference call this Wednesday, but would prefer
JH> to have an agenda more in advance, so perhaps next week would be
JH> a better time to start?

I agree. I wasn't sure if the conference bridge would be available for this Wednesday and didn't plan for the call. Let's start regular calls next week at 10 am Boston time (no excuses for the beer making unless the results are shared among the WG members, in liquid form :)

Chris Lilley wrote:

CL> As to whether we have one this week, and if so what the agenda is,
CL> I defer to the chair.

I would suggest that we should start with developing / approving a work plan - we could use the one outlined in [1] as a starting point. I also would like to ask you to come prepared to start the discussion on WOFF submission; please send your comments and suggestions regarding the WOFF specification to the WG email list prior to the call.

So, our first conference will be:

Date / time:

Wednesday, May 5th
US West Coast - 07:00
US East Coast - 10:00
Central Europe - 16:00
Japan - 23:00

Agenda:

1. Develop and approve the work plan
2. Discuss WOFF submission
3. AOB (please send you suggestions to the list in advance)

Thank you,
Vladimir

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webfonts-wg/2010Apr/0019.html