RE: What happens next?

Some open source communities - Ubuntu, I believe - alternate their weekly meeting time to accommodate all time zones i.e. one week the call will be in the morning in the US, the next week it will later in the day. I really feel bad about penalizing people who live in Asia every single week by having them call in at ridiculous hours. And that's before considering that we're asking John Daggett to do that.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-webfonts-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-webfonts-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Levantovsky, Vladimir
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:16 AM
To: list.adam@twardoch.com; Chris Lilley
Cc: John Hudson; public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: What happens next?

Either Tuesday or Wednesday would work for me.
As far as time is concerned, having group members both in Japan and Vancouver with Europe in between doesn't really give us a lot of choices. I hope John Daggett would be able to make it at midnight (and go strong for at least another hour).

Best regards,
Vlad