Re: What happens next?

On Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 8:28:38 AM, John wrote:

JH> Vlad, Chris,

JH> What happens next? Is there a plan/schedule in place, or a list of work
JH> items?

John,

There is a list of work items yes, in the charter. Sorry for the slightly uncomfortable delay .... I hope to be able to make an  announcement on Monday.

Meanwhile we could start to work on a date and time for a regular weekly telephone conference. We have so far participants spread from Western North America, Eadstern, Central Europe, and Japan.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG