Re: Adding implementor's note about event targets?

Sangwhan - this is one of two comments that is blocking the progression
of this spec to Proposed Recommendation [LC-comments].

Would you please either withdraw your comment or make a specific
proposal by March 1?

-Thanks, ArtB

[LC-Comments]
<http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/TouchEvents-LCWD-24-Jan-2013>