RE: Need test results against Jan 2013 Touch Events LC

A few comments...

We should call out that the test data are for the Jan 2013 LCWD. Although
there's a link to that, the text that specifically mentions the Dec 2011 CR
(about the exit criteria) can be confusing and misleading.

The Firefox result was 51 pass + 2 fail in initial my report. Since Matt
reported that one of those failures have been fixed in Nightly 22, the final
result should be 52 pass + 1 fail.

Also, the Opera result should be 52 pass + 1 fail. This seems to be just a
typo.

Regards, Cathy.