Re: Need test results against Jan 2013 Touch Events LC

On 2/22/2013 1:03 PM, Cathy.Chan@nokia.com wrote:
> With Firefox on Android (v19.0):
> * create-touch-touchlist - 51 passes + 2 fails
> - document.createTouch exists and creates a Touch object with requested
> properties | assert_equals: touch.clientY is touch.pageY-window.pageYOffset.
> | expected 15 but got 0
In the latest Firefox Nightly (22.0a1) on both Android and Windows, I do
not see this failure but I see an almost identical one ("assert_equals:
touch.clientX is touch.pageX - window.pageXOffset. expected 15 but got 0").

This is a Firefox bug.  Gecko defines createTouch differently from the
v1 spec:
http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/dom/interfaces/events/nsIDOMTouchEvent.idl#83

> - document.createTouchList exists and correctly creates a TouchList from two
> Touch objects | assert_equals: touchList.length is 2 | expected 2 but got 1
> ---> This arises from the API change and is something we expect to be
> updated in the next release.
I verified this is fixed in Firefox Nightly 22 (and in the
soon-to-be-released Firefox Aurora 21).