Need test results against Jan 2013 Touch Events LC

Hi All,

As you can see from Cathy's e-mail below, she updated the tests to
reflect the January Touch Events LC [LC]. Thanks Cathy!

I ran the four approved test files [TS] on a Nokia N9 using the native
WebKit-based browser and Opera Mobile (12.00.8) and I got identical results:

* create-touch-touchlist - 17 Pass; 2 Fails -
document.createTouch(touch1) returns length of 0 instead of 1 and
document.createTouch(touch1,touch2) returns length of 0 instead of 2

* multi-touch-interactions - 78/78 Pass

* multi-touch-interfaces - 396/396 Pass

* single-touch - 227/227 Pass

Based on Sangwhan's feedback regarding the API change to
document.createTouch(), I presume the failure above on Opera is to be
expected. However, given this API change was supposed to align with
WebKit implementations, I would have expected the Nokia browser to pass
this test (perhaps that implementation predates WebKit's latest API?).
Rick - do you have any comments about this?

Anyhow, we need data from other implementations, preferably
implementations that code to [LC] (and not the previous CR).

Olli, Matt, Boris - can one of you please run these four files ([TS]) on
your updated version of FF?

Sangwhan - can you please please provide data for Opera?

I would also be interested in data from latest iOS and Chrome.

-Thanks, Art

[TS] <http://w3c-test.org/webevents/tests/touch-events-v1/approved/>
[LC] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-touch-events-20130124/>